Exchange of experiences / Erfahrungsaustausch / Get Help
You are not logged in.
|Verkauf von iCal4OL an Neukunden ist eingestellt!
Keine Demo mehr verfügbar..
Diese Seite ist ausschliesslich für Kunden, welche auch noch zusätzliche Lizenzen kaufen können.
|The selling of iCal4OL has ended!
No trial available anymore..|
This site is exclusively for customers, which may still want to buy additional licenses.
iCal4OL Version 2.16.6 is now available. See Announcements / Ankündigungen
New behavior, if a HTTP-Request is timing out from the server (Google/CalDAV/GroupDAV):
The message "timeout after @ seconds" can now be moved (and stays there).
Abort/Retry message will now show up after 8 minutes (3 retries = 60,120,180,240 seconds), if iCal4OL does not get a HTTP response (iCal4OL running with visible window).
If iCal4OL is running in the tasktray (background), this message will not appear anymore. Abort/Retry now after 2 minutes (1 retry = 30,90 seconds).
=> the old behavior was waiting up to 20 minutes, doing 7 retries...
=> use on tab "Options" [X] No timeout warnings (popups) for WinHTTP connections to suppress this window!
(if the server is not reachable, it will wait max. 6 minutes - if reachable iCal4OL can freeze)
Citadel 7.51 2-Way-Sync with Outlook using GroupDAV - for Calendar, Tasks and Contacts
Citadel 7.84 is now supported - but you need to update your iCal4OL with the latest version (again!). Please follow http://ical.gutentag.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?id=274
Choose 2-Way-Sync with a Websolution
You have to enter parameters directly on tab "1. How". The button [CalDAV Assistant..] does not support Citadel.
Enter <user>+password under button [Authentication], too
UserID (Kennung) for 7.51: caldav groupdav deleted remove tasks
UserID (Kennung) for 7.84: caldav groupdav deleted remove tasks dtstamp+1 organizer ..see http://ical.gutentag.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?id=274
From 2nd Sync on you can add cacheLMT nosimilar
See http://ical.gutentag.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?id=28 for all possible CalDAV/GroupDAV parameters...
For Contact Sync go on tab "Contacts" and choose button [eGroupware, Zimbra, IceWarp ...]
Limitations by Citadel:
- Citadel does not support deleted occurrences of recurring events - do not use this in Outlook!
- Citadel does not support moved/changed occurrences of recurring events - do not use this in Outlook!
- If the Citadel Server is in a different timezone, you must activate "[X] Enhanced Options (otherwise default)" and
configure on both tabs "x.2 More" the manual timezone difference
- http://uncensored.citadel.org:8080/ does not support GroupDAV for the moment (or it's broken = beta 7.60)!
If those limitations are a "no go", you have to use WebDAV-Sync instead:
- What-1: Import - Sync against existing events, URL: http://localhost:2000/groupdav/Calendar/
- Enter Login/Pw
- Do not activate "Import Tasks as well" - only events for now..
(with a second configuration file, you can sync Tasks with the URL: http://localhost:2000/groupdav/Tasks/ )
- Important: Go on tab "Options" under [Enhanced Support] and activate
[X] eGW/WebDAV: Mark events not anymore in Import with <Deleted> during Export/Upload
[X] eGW/WebDAV: Remove events, which are marked with <Deleted> after Export/Upload
- What-2: Export ICAL file (*.ics) , URL: http://localhost:2000/groupdav/Calendar/
- Enter Login/Pw
- Do not activate "Export Tasks as well" - only events for now..
(with a second configuration file, you can sync Tasks with the URL: http://localhost:2000/groupdav/Tasks/, but
you must have a empty subcalendar in Outlook, because you can't exclude events from an ics file!!)
- [X] Export recurring events as multiple single events (convert)
[X] Do not export deleted exceptions
- Important: WebDAV Upload will overwrite the whole Citadel Calendar!
Improvements Darwin CalendarServer
- Now all users, groups, resources and locations are read into memory. This way iCal4OL can auto-determine, if an E-Mail or Fullname of an attendee has an account in CalendarServer.
- Delegations should work now with already synced events, too
- Due to the fact, that I can't implement an interface for Open Directory - the configuration of Delegations is NOT possible in iCal4OL.
You will still need to do this in Open Directory itself, or in ICAL (on a Mac bound to Open Directory).
For more configuration info see http://ical.gutentag.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?id=207