Exchange of experiences / Erfahrungsaustausch / Get Help
You are not logged in.
|Verkauf von iCal4OL an Neukunden ist eingestellt!
Keine Demo mehr verfügbar..
Diese Seite ist ausschliesslich für Kunden, welche auch noch zusätzliche Lizenzen kaufen können.
|The selling of iCal4OL has ended!
No trial available anymore..|
This site is exclusively for customers, which may still want to buy additional licenses.
iCal4OL Version 2.16.6 is now available. See Announcements / Ankündigungen
Please read the Changelog (English/German)...
- There was an issue with invisible events in eGroupware 1.6.002 (not 1.6.001): After a second upload, an event got invisible (.002 needs an attendee line for the organizer, too).
- And I found now a way to upload reminders to eGroupware 1.6.00x
- Keep in mind for eGroupware 1.6.00x, that only events not older than 31 days are downloaded => Use [X] Time Period Rule: from -31 days (incremental)
- There are new command lines for CalDAV/GroupDAV-Sync (Sync with a web solution), for the field "UserID:"
singleget => ok, its already "old" but very usefull.. and probably faster, and will probably work with "unkown CalDAV providers"
(using Propfind+Report-multiget, instead of Report-calendar-query +comp-filter [+time-range])
debug => will show a lot of XMLS in the LOG.txt - very useful for me ) support
exchange => BETA!
Together with [X] Monitor deleted events in Exchange Public Calendars (tab Options-Enhanced Support), this
will now delete events on the server, if already deleted in Outlook.
=> If you reset the Sync-Fields, keep in mind, that you will have to delete following file, too:
C:\Documents and Settings\<Profile>\Appdata\iCal4OL\xxxxxxxxxEntryIDFolderxxxxxxxxxx.UID (all UID, which have been uploaded before)
- New: If Tasktray-Autostart is activated, you can press SHIFT-CTRL during startup of iCal4OL to skip the Sync (and just show the configuration).
==> Keep SHIFT-CTRL pressed, until you see the main window of iCal4OL.