Exchange of experiences / Erfahrungsaustausch / Get Help
You are not logged in.
|Verkauf von iCal4OL an Neukunden ist eingestellt!
Keine Demo mehr verfügbar..
Diese Seite ist ausschliesslich für Kunden, welche auch noch zusätzliche Lizenzen kaufen können.
|The selling of iCal4OL has ended!
No trial available anymore..|
This site is exclusively for customers, which may still want to buy additional licenses.
iCal4OL Version 2.16.6 is now available. See Announcements / Ankündigungen
There is a new app called Full Contact ( https://app.fullcontact.com/ ) which syncs address books from the iPhone to Mac OSX and Gmail.
It appears to use CardDAV and also offers an API for developers ( https://www.fullcontact.com/developer/ ). However, the iPhone interface is not very transparent -- the only instructions appear at https://support.fullcontact.com/knowled … ces-with-f .
I cannot determine from these clues whether any of the existing CardDAV solutions shown in Post #1056 ( http://ical.gutentag.ch/forum/viewtopic … 1056#p1056 ) can be used to sync Outlook to Full Contact via iCal4OL. Do you have any way to determine which (if any) would work?
I tried - not working - I give up - it will never be supported!
Main reason: Upload impossible... no server response (tried several ways, e.g. like iCloud).
I uploaded 2.15.2 again, so the Assistant [Other] on tab "Who" will work now in the new *.ini (use button [Open/New] and enter a new filename).
URL for Assistant [Other]: carddav.fullcontact.com
You must also make sure, to enter a unique name for the sync MDB on tab "Options - Exchange" like fullcontact.mdb, before you try the first sync over tab "Contacts"!
(The CalDAV sync will get deactivated. If you mark [X] CalDAV..., you can deactivate it again by double clicking on the big number "2."...)
>>>>>>>>> But, I still don't support it! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
- This is not a full CardDAV implementation (only iOS may work), and the sync may result in loosing field values.
- HREF's with .vcf at the end are not supported (=no server response). This is not spec conform: It should be possible to set HREF and UID differently.
- ETAG values are unusal (apostrophe not used, like "etagGguid").
- Responses from PROPFIND and REPORT MUTLIGET are not spec conform. The URL itself MUST be first in the <response> iterations, and not last.
- Upload for groups-distlist-category (mapping groups to cateogries) does not work (deactivated), due to a bug with precondition failed response.
- .... and probably other bugs...