Exchange of experiences / Erfahrungsaustausch / Get Help
You are not logged in.
|Verkauf von iCal4OL an Neukunden ist eingestellt!
Keine Demo mehr verfügbar..
Diese Seite ist ausschliesslich für Kunden, welche auch noch zusätzliche Lizenzen kaufen können.
|The selling of iCal4OL has ended!
No trial available anymore..|
This site is exclusively for customers, which may still want to buy additional licenses.
iCal4OL Version 2.16.6 is now available. See Announcements / Ankündigungen
Other changes see Changelog (English/German).
DEUTSCHER TEXT siehe http://ical.gutentag.ch/forum/viewtopic … 1217#p1217
Google Task Sync is now implemented
On tab "1. How" click on [Tasks Sync]...
How iCal4OL GTask Sync works:
- You must use OAuth 1.0 or 2.0 for access.
- The button [(First-)Initialization of Tasks Lists] will prepare the Sync.
You can change it, to use different (previous added) OL Tasks Folders for every list
- The GTask listnames will be synced, filtered and stored as Outlook Categories!
- The default GTask List will exclude all other Listname-Categories
- The other GTask Lists will include their own Listname-Category
- To find and update MOVED GTasks, it's best to sync (at least download..) all GTasks Lists together
- Never use two Listname Categories in the same OL Task. It will still belong to the first list, and the second Category will get removed again by next sync.
To move it in OL for another GTasks list, you must deleted the old Listname Category.
See here an example with two GTasks Lists. Arrows for Categories, and for using [Start Synchronisation] tab"Run", or [Run now] from tasktray icon: